1. Hungry Heart (Springsteen) - Underestimated Bruce's singing abilities, probably tried to sing in too high of a register.
2. Friday I'm In Love (The Cure) - Nailed it, despite my apprehensions over not knowing the words. Didn't quite work in Robert Smith's accent, unfortunately.
3. Kiss (Prince) - This was the one I was really excited about, and I did a decent job. Of course I didn't sound as good as I do when I sing it in the shower, but it was fun. Worked in some sexy dance moves too.
4. Gin & Juice (Snoop Doggy Dogg) - Knocked it out of the park on this one. Proved that reading the monitor is for suckers.
5. This Charming Man (Smiths) - Another home run. Morissey is easy to sing, and I was really getting in to the showmanship part with gesticulations and getting down on my knees. Unfortunately things started going downhill from here.
6. Rock Your Body (Justin Timberlake) - Bit off more than I could chew. After the relative success of my falsetto on Kiss, I though I could handle this. Not even close, but the audience had a good time.
7. I Wanna Be Your Lover (Prince) - Kind of regret this one, Prince was old news at this point. At least the ladies were still into it (maybe I'm making that up).
8. A Milli (Lil Wayne) - As we were getting kicked out of the room, I decided to do something hardcore. Unfortunately the monitor was showing some really weird lyrics maybe from a remix or something, and I couldn't follow along. Eventually some dude just came up and unplugged the mic while I was still rapping.
I'm sure I did other stuff in there, but that's all I remember. Good times.